A deep dish pizza slathered in cheese and stuffed with a naughty crust of chicken - this is going to be your new favourite dirty dinner. It's basically everything you've wanted a pizza to be; an unholy (but delicious) trinity of chewy bread, sloppy cheese and tasty toppings.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F
- Mix together the shredded chicken with the mozzarella, BBQ sauce and salt.
- Roll out the pizza dough and lay it over a large oven tray. Spoon the mixture around the sides and fold them over, pressing together to seal.
- Spread the middle with pizza sauce and sprinkle with chopped bacon and mixed cheese - we used red cheddar and mozzarella.
- Bake for 20 minutes until the crust is nice and crisp and cooked through.