BBQ Onion Bombs
- Start by adding your mince, breadcrumbs, egg, milk, salt, pepper, garlic powder, diced onion and parsley to a mixing bowl. Use your hand to combine the mix fully and then set aside.
- Grab yourself a chopping board, top and tail your onions, and peel off the outer skin. Using a sharp knife cut through to the middle of your onion and separate out the layers. Repeat with all onions.
- Grab the largest of the layer and stuff them with your mince mix. Then wrap in bacon and secure with toothpicks.
- Place on baking tray and brush generously with your bbq sauce.
- Bake at 180°C/350°C for 40 minutes.
- Serve with more bbq sauce for dipping. Delicious!