- 1 cup crispy bacon, diced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 2 cups dried macaroni + 1 tbsp salt
- 2 burger patties
- 1 tbsp neutral oil
- 1 cup grated cheddar
- salt and pepper
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup american mustard
- 2 tbsp chopped gherkin
- pinch salt
- pinch pepper
- 2 tbsp pickle brine/vinegar
- 1 tbsp cider vinegar
- 1/2 clove garlic, grated
- Add the macaroni + the salt to some boiling water. Cook until al dente, then drain immediately. Toss with a little olive oil to avoid sticking.
- While the pasta is cooking, fry your burger patties until cooked through and coloured on each side. Season as you go. Crumble and set aside.
- Put pasta and all other salad ingredients into a large mixing bowl/the pot you boiled the pasta in.
- Mix together the dressing ingredients.
- Dress the salad, toss well, then serve