Chicken Dippers, cheese and a whole heap of smokey barbecue sauce - what’s not to love? Sweet and spicy, these tear-and-share BBQ chicken Dipper Nachos from Birds Eye are the perfect treat for all the family. Just don’t expect to see any leftovers.
- Pre-heat oven 210°C/410°F/Fan 190°C.
- Mix together the sugar and spices in a bowl until combined. Toss the Birds Eye Chicken Dippers in spice mix and arrange on a baking tray. Bake until crisp and golden, about 15 minutes.
- When done, pile up and drizzle bbq sauce all over and sprinkle with grated cheese. Return to the oven and grill until cheese is melted, about 5 minutes.
- When melted, sprinkle with tomatoes and spring onions
- Serve with ranch sauce and enjoy!