Birds Eye Fajita Fish Tacos
- Mix together the fajita spices and scatter over the Birds Eye Breaded Cod Fillets. Bake according to packet instructions until they are crispy and piping hot.
- Meanwhile, mix together the sliced vegetables for the slaw and toss with the olive oil, lime juice and honey. Add the chopped coriander, reserving some for sprinkling on later.
- Heat the tortillas and slice the fish into 1 cm pieces.
- Whisk together the lime juice and mayonnaise and add to a squeezy bottle.
- Add some slaw to each tortilla, followed by the fish slices. Pipe some lime mayo on top and a garnish of coriander.