Black Forest Poke Cake
- Pop the cake mix, eggs, vegetable oil and water in a large bowl and mix with a hand mixer until nicely smooth. Pour into a greased, square cake tin and bake according to packet instructions.
- Meanwhile, throw your cherries, water, lemon juice, sugar and cornstarch in a pan and cook over low heat for 15 minutes, or until nicely broken down and syrupy. Leave to cool
- Bring out your cake, leave to cool for 10 minutes, then poke holes in the top of the cake using the back end of a wooden spoon.
- Pour over the chocolate sauce and smooth out to encourage it to go into the little holes. Cover with the cherry mix.
- Spoon on your whipped cream and smooth out.
- Pop in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- Slice up, get your mates round.