- In a blender, mix together the digestives and melted butter until damp crumbs form. Press this down into a lined tin and chill for half an hour.
- To make the filling, whisk together the cream cheese and sugar then fold in the vanilla and cream.
- Pile the cheese filling on top of the biscuit base and smooth out. Chill for at least 2 hours until firm. Preheat the oven to 200c.
- For the 'broken glass' decoration, crush up your sweets in a pestle and mortar then pour evenly onto a lined baking tray. Cook for 5-10 minutes until just melted. Remove from the oven and leave to harden and cool for 20 minutes. Break into pieces.
- Now for the blood, simply stir together the syrup and the food dye. To assemble just arrange the blood and glass in a gory arrangement. Serve up at your Halloween event.