1 cup ragu
1 cup bechamel
1/2 cup mixed cheese, grated
1 French boule
3 cloves garlic, minced
2 tsp parsley, finely chopped
1/2 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 180C (350F). Cut a hole in the middle of the loaf, tear away.
- Carefully cut around the hole about 1” away from the edge of the hole. Then cut into individual segments about 14 times being sure not to cut through the bread.
- Mix together butter, garlic and parsley. Spoon in between each piece. Brush garlic butter over entire loaf and in the centre hole as well.
- Bake for 10 minutes until lightly golden brown on edges.
- Fill the hole with ragu, top with cheese and then béchamel. Bake for 40 minutes until filling is slightly bubbling and getting some colour.