Boursin Stuffed BBQ Pork Tenderloin
- Take the pork tenderloin and butterfly it, then pound it flat between two sheets of baking paper until it's roughly 1cm thick. Season with sea salt & black pepper.
- Lay the tenderloin on another sheet of baking paper (this is to help you roll it up).
- Spread the Boursin over the tenderloin, leaving a gap at the far edge that you can roll it up onto.
- Top with a thin layer of roasted peppers and spinach.
- Roll the whole thing into a tight bundle using the baking paper as a guide.
- Brush with vegetable oil and sprinkle with the rosemary & thyme.
- Use butchers string to tie it firmly together.
- Meanwhile, light the coals in your BBQ and allow them to cool. Push them over to one side so you have a hot zone and a cold zone - perfect for cooking the tenderloin through.
- Grill until it's completely cooked through.
- Serve with new potatoes and salad.