Breakfast Bread Boat
What you need
No equipment needed
- 1 large tiger loaf baguette
- 1 bag spinach, wilted
- Handful of roasted cherry tomatoes
- 6 rashers cooked streaky bacon
- 6 eggs, beaten and seasoned
- Handful of mozzarella in cubes
- Preheat oven to 180°C/360°F.
- Cut a rectangle in the top of the bread and pull out some of the insides.
- Lay down a layer of wilted spinach (making sure you line the sides so egg doesn't leak into the baguette), then place some cherry tomatoes on top, followed by streaky bacon. Pour the egg mixture on top and then a layer of mozzarella.
- Bake for 30 mins or until the eggs are completely cooked.