- Preheat the oven to 190°C/385°F.
- Brush a large skillet with oil and place 5 wraps around the edge, overlapping each other, in a flower formation. Place another wrap in the centre and press down slightly.
- Build your crunch wrap, starting with a layer of cheese, followed by a layer of hash browns, bacon, scrambled eggs and more cheese.
- Top with another tortilla and bring the edges of the flowers shape together, pressing them together.
- Bake for half an hour or until the tortillas have crisped up.
- Cut into triangles and enjoy!