What You’ll Need:
12 slices soft white bread
12 thin sausages, cooked
12 rashers bacon, cooked
1/2 cup milk
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
How You Make It:
- Cut crusts of each slice of bread. Roll flat with a rolling pin.
- Place one strip of bacon on one end of the bread topped with a sausage. Roll tightly into a small log shape.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, salt, and pepper.
- Dip and soak each bread roll.
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan over medium-low heat. Pan fry each of the rolls turning constantly to get even coloring.