Breakfast in Bread
What you need
- 1 sausage, chopped
- 2 slices bacon, roughly chopped
- 3 mushrooms, finely chopped
- 3 tomatoes, halved
- 2 thick cut slices of bread
- 3 eggs, beaten and seasoned
- Fry the sausages in a little oil for a few minutes before adding the bacon, then the mushrooms and the tomatoes. Fry for a few mins until everything is nice and cooked through, then make two little piles on each side of the frying pan.
- Cut out the middles of the bread slices and then place them over the two heaps in the pan, pushing down on the edges.
- Pour in the egg mix and wait to set before flipping. Continue frying for a few minutes then serve with the breakfast condiment of your choice!