Breakfast Muffin Omlettes
What you need
No equipment needed
- Grab yourself a greased 6 cup muffin tray and place a teaspoon of onion, a teaspoon of ham, and a teaspoon of pepper in each. Then add a large pinch of grated cheddar and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl mix your eggs, baking soda, milk, salt and pepper. Mix until fully incorporated.
- Now add your egg mix to your muffin trays. Fill them 2/3 of the way up as the egg mixture will rise.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes at 150°C/ 320°F.
- Quick, easy and delicious breakfast. Enjoy!