- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 200g cooking chorizo
- 1 red pepper
- 1 red chilli (diced)
- 7 eggs
- 2 slices spring onions
- Handful chopped coriander
- 150g cheddar
- 8 flour tortillas
- oil for frying
- Guacamole, sour cream and sriracha to serve
- To a hot skillet add your olive oil, chorizo, pepper and chilli and fry for 5 minutes, until chorizo has started to colour and the peppers have softened.
- Turn the heat down low and add your eggs, stirring to incorporate until the eggs have just scrambled.
- At this stage add your spring onions, coriander and cheese, stir through then remove from the heat.
- Place a heaped spoon on the mix at one end of your tortilla and roll tightly.
- Hold the rolled tortilla in place by using a toothpick.
- Shallow fry your tortillas for about 2 minutes on each side, or until the outside has browned.
- Serve covered in sour cream, guacamole and sriracha. Delicious!