- Roll your pizza dough into a circle. Spread with pizza sauce, then top with mozzarella and pepperoni.
- Bake at 200°C/400°F for 15 mins until the dough is cooked and golden.
- Throw at the roof!
Blue Crystal Cake
- Add your water, corn syrup and granulated sugar to a medium sized saucepan with a sugar thermometer attached. Heat on a low temperature until your sugar has melted.
- Turn up your heat and stop stirring your mixture. Let it bubble and boil until it reaches 142°C. Remove from the heat, add your food colouring and quickly stir to combine. Pour into a large baking tray lined with parchment and tilt to spread in an even layer.
- Leave to cool and Harden entirely, then using the back of a rolling pin smash into shards.
- Use to garnish a cake!
Los Pollos Hermanos Fried Chicken
- Combine your buttermilk, hot sauce and salt in a bowl, then add your chicken thighs and leave to marinate in the fridge overnight, or at least 4 hours.
- Combine your mustard, honey and porter in a bowl and set aside.
- Add your plain flour and 00 flour to a bowl along with all your spices and seasoning. Remove your chicken from the buttermilk, then dunk it in your seasoned flour. Dip it in your egg, then your flour again. Leave to hydrate on a rack for 10 mins whilst your oil heats.
- Pour about 2 inches of vegetable oil into a skillet and heat to 180°C/350°F. Add your chicken pieces and fry for about 10 mins, turning frequently to ensure your chicken is browning evenly.
- Serve with your dipping sauce and fries!
Jalapeno Popper Birthday Breakfast
- Whisk your eggs in a bowl with your salt and pepper.
- Melt your butter in a small wide saucepan and add your jalapenos. Fry for 1 min then turn down your heat. Tip in your eggs and cook on a low, slow heat for about 3 mins, dragging your spatula along the base of the pan and filling the gaps with liquid egg.
- When almost at your desired consistency, add your cream cheese and stir to combine.
- Pour onto your serving plate and top with your bacon number of choice. Serve and enjoy!