What you need
No equipment needed
- 3 cups bolognese sauce
- 1 1/2 cups bechamel sauce
- 6-8 sheets oven-ready lasagna, depending on size
- 1 ball mozzarella, torn, plus a little more for the top
- basil leaves, a handful
- 1/2 cup parmesan, grated, plus more for the top
- Put all of the ingredients into an oven-proof skillet and stir combine. Top with a little more mozzarella and parmesan.
- Put the lid on and bake for 40 minutes at 180°C. Remove the lid and cook for a further 10 minutes.
- Dig in!