- 5 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 1/3 cups melted butter
- 2 1/2 cups chopped dark chocolate
- 1 cup self raising flour
- 1/2 cup plain flour
- 3/4 cup cocoa
- 1 2/3 cream cheese
- 1 1/4 cups mascarpone
- 2 cups icing sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F.
- Whisk eggs and sugar together until light.
- Pour hot melted butter over the chocolate and stir until the mixture is completely smooth.
- Add the chocolate/butter mix to the eggs and sugar and stir to make a glossy batter.
- Fold in the flours and cocoa powder and pour into a parchment lined baking tin. Bake for 20 minutes (or until the edges look cooked but the middle has a slight wobble). Leave until completely cool (or cheesecake mixture will melt).
- Mix cream cheese, mascarpone, icing sugar and vanilla until the batter is smooth. Pour over cooled brownie base and smooth out. Leave to set in the fridge for at least 3 hours.