Brownie Berry Cheesecake Trifle
What you need
- Make the raspberry coulis by gently heating raspberries with the water and sprinkling over the sugar. Simmer until the raspberries have broken down a little (add 1 tsp cornstarch if you want a thicker sauce).
- Make the cream cheese mixture by beating together the cheese with the sugar. Add the cream and whip until soft peaks form.
- Prepare your trifles by layering chopped brownies, cream cheese mixture, berries and finally coulis. Repeat to the top of the bowls (this should make four).
- 1.5 cups/250g raspberries
- 2 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp light brown sugar
- Half a lemon, zest only
- 2 cups cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup cream
- 1 pack brownies, chopped into squares
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup chopped strawberries