What You’ll Need:
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/360°F.
- Mix together all the dry ingredients except the chocolate and the sugar.
- Fold in the wet ingredients, then add the sugar and stir. Fold in the chocolate pieces and then bake for around 40/50 minutes – you want there to be a bit of a wobble still when you shake the tin but for the top to have cracked and look delicious.
- Leave to cool then serve.
How You Make It:
- 1 cup/140g self raising flour
- 1/2 cup 85g ground almonds
- 4 tbsp cocoa
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup/100ml milk
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 1/4 cup melted butter 175g butter
- 1 1/4 cups soft dark sugar
- 1/2 cup/80g dark chocolate
- 1/2 cup/80g white chocolate chips