What You’ll Need:
For the chicken:
- 1 1/2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 4 tbsp hot sauce
- 2/3 cup cheddar
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup cream cheese
- Pizza dough
- For the glaze:
For the glaze:
- 1/4 cup salty butter
- 1/2 cup hot sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
How You Make It:
- Mix together everything for the chicken mix.
- Flatten out a golf ball sized piece of pizza dough. Spoon some chicken mix in the middle, then form the dough around the ball to make a neat ball. Place into a greased baking dish, seal side down. Repeat with the rest of the balls and place in the dish.
- Mix together the glaze ingredients then brush the buns liberally.
- bake for 20 minutes at 180°C.