What You’ll Need:
- 2 chicken breasts, shredded and chopped
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 1 cup red cheddar
- 1/2 cup hot sauce
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 tbsp chives, finely chopped
- 1 fresh pizza base
- 1 egg, whisked
How You Make It:
- Make 3 incisions in the centre of your pizza base- ensuring they meet exactly in the middle of the pizza.
- Mix together your chicken, cream cheese, cheddar, chives, garlic and hot sauce. Spoon into a rough ring around your pizza.
- Egg wash the central triangles and fold them over the meet the outer edge of the pizza. Brush the entire pizza with egg and bake for 15 minutes at 200°C.
- Serve with ranch dip.