Buffalo Chicken Puff Ring
- To a mixing bowl add your cream cheese, hot sauce, cheddar, shredded chicken, chives and pepper and combine fully. Set aside.
- Slice your puff pastry into equally sized triangular pieces and lay them in a circular pattern on a baking tray, making sure they slightly overlap. Leaving a gap in the middle.
- Now lay down your grated cheddar around the base of the ring. Top with your chicken mix and then finally finish with grated mozzarella.
- Fold in your ring, making sure the edges are proper pressed. Brush whole thing with egg wash.
- Bake at 180°C/350°F for 25 minutes.
- Serve with blue cheese dip. Delicious.