What You’ll Need:
- 500g pizza dough, cut into 9 squares
- 1/2 cup hot sauce, divided in two
- 1 cup mozzarella, plus 1/4 cup
- 1 cup shredded chicken
- 1/2 cup cheddar
- salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp diced spring onions
How You Make It:
- In a large bowl mix together the chicken, 1/4 cup hot sauce, cheeses, spring onion, salt and pepper.
- Grab a square of dough. Spoon on a dessert spoon of the mix, Place another square of dough on top. Repeat a couple of times. Place the stack into a greased loaf tin. Repeat until the tin is fully loaded.
- Top with the remaining hot sauce and extra mozzarella cheese, then bake for 40 minutes at 180°C or until the internal temperature reads at least 95°C.