Buffalo Chicken Sweet Potato Volcanoes
- 4 parboiled sweet potatoes
- 8 rashers bacon
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 1 cup hot sauce
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 2 cup Red Leicester cheese, grated
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- to serve- soured cream and chives
- Preheat the oven to 200c.
- Place the chicken, hot sauce, 1 handful of the Red Leicester cheese, seasoning and cream cheese in a bowl. Stir together.
- Hollow out the sweet potatoes. Wrap in 2 rashers of bacon each then stuff with the buffalo chicken mix. Press down then top with a sprinkling of mozzarella and the remaining Red Leicester.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until the bacon has coloured and the cheese has melted down the sides. Serve with soured cream and chives.