What You’ll Need:
- 1 chicken breast
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tbsp hot sauce
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp chives, finely chopped
- 1 baguette
- 1 ball mozzarella, thinly sliced
- 100g plain flour, mixed with 1/2 tbsp each of salt, cayenne, paprika, garlic powder and black pepper
- 2 eggs, mixed with 1/4 cup whole milk
- corn oil, for shallow frying
How You Make It:
- Slice your chicken breast nice and thick on an angle. Dunk the slices in flour, then the egg mixture, then back in the flour. Set aside while you get your corn oil ready for shallow frying. Fry your pieces on both sides for 2 minutes, or until nicely golden, crisp and the chicken is cooked through. Drain on kitchen towel and set aside.
- Cut the ends of your baguette and remove the ends. Slice your baguette into pieces the same length as your chicken pieces. Hollow out each piece. Lay a piece of mozzarella on top of the chicken. Stuff this inside the baguette. Lay the pieces of baguette next to each other. Brush the whole baguette with a mixture of butter, hot sauce, garlic and chives.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 180°C.
- Serve with blue cheese dip.
- Destroy it.