Buffalo Mozzarella Monkey Fingers
- 1 block pizza mozzarella
- 1 cup plain flour
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 tbsp vinegar
- sunflower oil, for shallow frying
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 3/4 cup water
- Cut your mozzarella into 10 fat sticks.
- Mix your flour, baking powder, salt, garlic powder, water and vinegar in a mixing bowl.
- Heat your oil to 190°C. Dunk your mozzarella sticks into the batter and drop into the hot oil. Fry for 1 minute, no longer. Drain on kitchen towel.
- Heat your hot sauce and butter in a pan until incorporated.
- Toss your monkey fingers in the sauce to coat.
- Serve with ranch dip!