What You’ll Need:
- 1 Baking Camembert
- 1 tbsp rosemary, finely chopped, plus 1 small sprig
- olive oil
- 500g fresh pizza dough
- 10 rashers of streaky bacon, cut in half
- 1 large clove of garlic, cut in half
How You Make It:
- Roll your dough out into a decent sized circle, then transfer to a baking tray. Cut the top off the camembert and pop him in the middle of the dough. Cut 3″ strips all the way around the cheese, leaving a 1″ gap between the cheese and the cuts.
- Wrap the bacon rasher halves around each of the dough strips.
- Brush the entire dough area with olive oil and sprinkle with chopped rosemary.
- Pop the sprig of rosemary and the garlic in the top of the camembert and bake at 200ºC/400ºF for 20 minutes.