Mini Camembert Pop-tarts
- Cut the crusts off the bread and use a rolling pin to squash each slice. Cut each slice into quarters.
- Take two pieces of the the bread and top one with a few pieces of bacon and a chunk of camembert.
- Mix together the flour and water to make a paste and stick the other piece of bread over the top. Press the edges together to seal in the filling.
- Heat the oil up to around 160°C/320°F and fry the ravioli in batches until they are golden and crisp. Drain on a piece of greaseproof paper.
- Mix together the parmesan and the herbs and roll the ravioli in the mixture to coat. Serve warm.