What You’ll Need:
- 1 loaf sliced white bread
- 8 slices bacon, chopped into strips and fried until crispy
- 2 camembert, cut into small squares
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 cup water
- Groundnut oil for frying
- 2 cups parmesan
- 2 tbsp mixed herbs
How You Make It:
- Cut the crusts off the bread and use a rolling pin to squash each slice. Cut each slice into quarters.
- Take two pieces of the the bread and top one with a few pieces of bacon and a chunk of camembert.
- Mix together the flour and water to make a paste and stick the other piece of bread over the top. Press the edges together to seal in the filling.
- Heat the oil up to around 160°C/320°F and fry the ravioli in batches until they are golden and crisp. Drain on a piece of greaseproof paper.
- Mix together the parmesan and the herbs and roll the ravioli in the mixture to coat. Serve warm.