- 1 large crusty white loaf
- 1 wheel of camembert
- dried thyme
- salt and pepper
- 5 garlic cloves
- 300ml olive oil for drizzling
- Preheat the oven to 180c.
- Take your loaf and score a circle around the camembert wheel with a knife. Hollow out and place the cheese in the hole remaining.
- Dress the camembert with garlic, salt and pepper and thyme.
- Slice either end of the loaf off to leave a square shape.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Slice the remaining bread and top with garlic, seasoning and a drizzle of oil. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with parsley to serve- use the sliced bread as dippers.