What You’ll Need:
- 1 cheese bloomer, or another appropriate bread vessel
- 1 large camembert
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped, divided in two
- 1/8 cup unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp parsley, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp onion relish
How You Make It:
- Dice up your camembert into little chunks. Remove the rind if you can be bothered!
- Cut a healthy rectangle in the top of your bread. Carefully nudge round the edges with a blunt knife in order to allow the removal of the central piece in one big chunk. Pull away and set aside.
- Go in with your relish. Then half your garlic. Then your cheese. Cut your central bread piece into individual pieces (i.e. through the crust) but make sure to leave a little bread at the bottom to tie it all together.
- Place this cut section on top of your cheese. Don’t worry!
- Mix your butter with the rest of your garlic and parsley. Cover the top of your bread masterpiece.
- bake for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Pull away- you don’t even have to dip!!