Caramel S'mores Brownies
What you need
No equipment needed
2 cups crushed cookie crumbs
1/4 cup granulated sugar
6 tbsp butter melted
2 cups chopped chocolate
1 cup butter
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
4 large eggs, lightly beaten
2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 cup salted caramel sauce
1/2 cup coarsely chopped chocolate
1 1/2 cups mini marshmallows
- Pre-heat oven to 180C (350F). Grease a 9-inch springform pan.
- In a medium bowl mix together cookie crumbs, sugar, and butter until combined and wet sand-like texture. Press into the base of the springform pan and use the back of a spoon or small bowl to press in.
- Bake for 10 minutes, set aside to cool.
- In a large microwavable bowl melt chocolate and butter together. Stir in both sugar and then eggs into a smooth batter. Fold in flour and chopped chocolate pieces until just combined.
- Pour caramel sauce over cooled cookie base. Pour brownie mix over top and spread to the edges, evenly. Bake in the oven for 35-40 minutes until a toothpick comes out with some crumbs, just set.
- Sprinkle marshmallows over entire top of brownie and place under the grill for 2-3 minutes to toast marshmallows. Keep a close eye on them to not burn.
- Let cool for 30 minutes and cut.