Cauliflower Bread Sticks
What you need
- Blitz the cauliflowers in a food processor until they resemble couscous. Pour into a bowl and cover with clingfilm then microwave on high for 7 minutes. Let cool.
- Stir in eggs, salt, pepper, garlic and parsley.
- Pour into a lined tray and pat down then bake for approximately 40 minutes, until browned on top and set.
- Sprinkle over cheddar and parmesan and bake for a further 5 minutes until the cheese is melty and delicious. Cut into strips and serve.
- 2 medium cauliflowers, chopped into florets
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 finely chopped garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley