Cheddar Bacon Ranch Bread
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 tbsp chives, freshly chopped
- 1/2 tbsp parsley, freshly chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tsp black pepper
- juice of half a lemon
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- cayenne, a good pinch
- 1/2 cup crispy bacon bits
- 1 cup mozzarella
- 8 slices cheddar cheese
- 1 large french bloomer
- Slice your bloomer in half and lay on a tray. Pop under the grill for 1 minute. Watch it doesn't burn!
- In a small bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, garlic, parsley, chives, pepper and lemon juice. Spread this all over your toasted slices.
- Top with cheddar slices and divide the bacon and spring onions between the two pieces. Top with mozzarella and a few flecks of cayenne.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350°F.
- Slice up and dig in!!