Cheese Fondue Pumpkin & Garlic Bread Bones
- Cut the lid off your pumpkin and hollow out the middle including all seeds. Brush with 1 tbsp oil and sprinkle with salt. Bake at 160°C for 1 hour 30 mins.
- Meanwhile, grab a golfball of pizza dough and roll into a thin log. Snip each end and put on a baking sheet.
- Mix the rosemary with the garlic and butter. Brush on your bones
- Bake for 15 minutes at 180°C.
- Meanwhile, mix the three cheeses with the cornflour, nutmeg and pepper. Dump into the baked pumpkin. Top with wine and cream. Bake for 25 minutes at 160°C.