Cheese Fondue Pumpkin & Garlic Bread Bones
What you need
- 1 cup gruyere, grated
- 1 cup emmental, grated
- 1/2 cup cheddar, grated
- 2 tbsp white wine
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 medium pumpkin
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt, to taste
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 tbsp garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- Cut the lid off your pumpkin and hollow out the middle including all seeds. Brush with 1 tbsp oil and sprinkle with salt. Bake at 160°C for 1 hour 30 mins.
- Meanwhile, grab a golfball of pizza dough and roll into a thin log. Snip each end and put on a baking sheet.
- Mix the rosemary with the garlic and butter. Brush on your bones
- Bake for 15 minutes at 180°C.
- Meanwhile, mix the three cheeses with the cornflour, nutmeg and pepper. Dump into the baked pumpkin. Top with wine and cream. Bake for 25 minutes at 160°C.