What You’ll Need:
- 150g minced beef (per burger)
- 50g cheddar, crumbled
- 8 rashers smoked, streaky bacon
- salt and pepper
- buns, burger sauce, onion, lettuce, to serve
How You Make It:
- Divide the beef mince into two balls. Flatten on greaseproof paper in two even sized circles. Season with salt and pepper. Top one pattie with the cheese and place the second pattie on top. Seal the sides to give you one complete burger.
- Lay half of the bacon rashers down on a board, then lay the others on top, but in the opposite direction. Pop your stuffed burger down in the middle of this and wrap the bacon rashers up around it.
- Pop in an oiled pan, flappy rashers facing down. Fry for 3 minutes on medium heat, or until the bacon is nicely crisp and has sealed.
- Flip and fry the other side until also crisp. Bake for 10 minutes in an oven preheated to 400°F.
- Layer your burger! – Toasted bun, burger sauce, onions, lettuce, burger, bun!