Bacon, barbecue, cheese and chicken breast are a match made in heaven. Combine all four with Twisted's cheese stuffed hunter's chicken - comfort food and then some. Bake, sit back and indulge. You can thank us later.
- Preheat the oven to 200c.
- Slice the chicken breasts horizontally (not all the way through) to form a pocket.
- Put 3 slices cheese in each breast then wrap in 3 rashers of bacon.
- Take a baking dish and add the oil followed by the bacon wrapped chicken. Bake for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes pour the tomatoes, mustard and BBQ sauce into the baking dish. Stir a little to combine.
- Cook for a further 15 minutes (or until cooked through and crisp).
- Serve up with fries and green veg (or not!).