What You’ll Need:
- 3 chicken breasts
- 9 slices Red Leicester cheese (or cheddar)
- 9 rashers bacon
- 2tbsp oil for cooking
- 2 cups chopped tomatoes
- 3tbsp BBQ sauce
- 3tbsp American style mustard
How You Make It:
- Preheat the oven to 200c.
- Slice the chicken breasts horizontally (not all the way through) to form a pocket.
- Put 3 slices cheese in each breast then wrap in 3 rashers of bacon.
- Take a baking dish and add the oil followed by the bacon wrapped chicken. Bake for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes pour the tomatoes, mustard and BBQ sauce into the baking dish. Stir a little to combine.
- Cook for a further 15 minutes (or until cooked through and crisp).
- Serve up with fries and green veg (or not!).