Cheeseburger Dough Ball Dip Tray
What you need
- 600g beef mince
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1/2 tbsp pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp oil
- Sliced American-style cheese
- 800g pizza dough
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 500g cream cheese
- 200ml cream
- 300g grated cheddar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
Cheeseburger dip tray - behold a thing of beauty. Gooey cheese sauce. Tiny burgers. Whats not to like?
- Mix the beef mince with the salt, pepper and garlic powder. Form into small patties.
- Heat the oil until very hot and fry the mini burgers in batches.
- When they are done, divide the pizza dough into walnut sized balls. Press them flat to make disks, then place a square of American cheese in the middle. Top with a burger and carefully bring up the sides, pinching together to seal the burgers inside.
- Place them around the edge of a greased baking tray and bake for around 15 minutes until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, mix the cheeses and cream together and season.
- Spoon this mixture into the middle of the tray.
- Bake again for around 15 minutes until the cheese dip is bubbling.
- Serve with friends!