What you need
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 x 200g burger patties
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tsp salt + pepper
- 1 tbsp salted butter
- 1/2 cup flour
- 300ml milk
- 1/2 cup cheddar
- 1/2 cup mozzarella
- fries, pickles and red onion to serve
- Add oil to a pan and heat.
- When hot, break your burger patties into the pan and fry until browned on the outside.
- Now add your salt and pepper and your garlic and fry down for 1-2 minutes.
- Add your butter and when melted add your flour, stir through, and then leave to cook for 2 minutes.
- Now slowly pour in your milk, a little bit at a time, stirring constantly until it forms a nice smooth, glossy sauce and all your milk is added.
- Finally add both your cheese and mix.
- Now you have your cheeseburger sauce! Pour all over fries and dress with chopped pickles and red onion. Seriously good stuff!