- In a large bowl mix together beef mince, salt, pepper and garlic powder until combined. Take about 1-2 tbsp of mixture and flatten into mini patties. Repeat with remaining mix.
- Fry each beef patty in a bit of oil in a pan over medium heat until browned.
- Mix together mashed potatoes, grated cheddar, bacon,1 tsp salt, and 1 tsp pepper.
- Press mashed potato into a disk, add one patty and top with a slice of cheddar cheese. Wrap mash around and form into a disk. Chill for 30 minutes.
- Add sesame seeds to bread crumbs. Coat each disk in flour then egg then breadcrumbs.
- Shallow fry each disk until golden brown.