What You’ll Need:
- 300g beef mince
- 1 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- mini tortilla wraps
- 1/8 cup plain flour, mixed with some water to make a paste
- cheese slices
- oil, for shallow frying
- ketchup and mustard, to serve
How You Make It:
- Fry off your onions in the olive oil until starting to colour. Turn up the heat and add the beef mince. Break up and brown well. Add salt, pepper and garlic powder. Add worcestershire sauce. Remove from the heat.
- Place a square of cheese in the middle of the mini tortilla. Spoon on a heaped teaspoon of the mix. Put a bit of paste around the edge of the tortilla. Roll like a mini burrito. Repeat.
- Fry these burritos in oil for 2 minutes until nicely crisp and cooked through.
- Dig in.