1 tsp oil
6 burger patties
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
11-12 hard taco shells
1 1/2 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
2 cups grated cheddar cheese
2 medium tomatoes, seeded and diced
1/2 cup sour cream
- Preheat oven to 180C (350F).
- Heat a cast iron pan over medium heat. Add oil and sear the burger patties until brown on one side. Cut in half and flip to sear the other side.
- Line taco shells in a large tray with a high lip.
- Sprinkle each taco with some cheese and top with one-half of a burger. Sprinkle with more cheese. Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes until the cheese has melted.
- Top with shredded lettuce, tomatoes, and sour cream.