- In a large saute pan, heat 1/2 tbsp oil over medium-high heat. Add beef mince and sear until brown and just cooked through. Take out and drain.
- Add remaining oil to pan, onions and green peppers. Sauté until softened. Add back cooked beef mince, salt, pepper garlic, Worcestershire sauce and chilli sauce.
- Stir in cream cheese, set aside to cool.
- Pre-heat oven to 180ºC (350ºF).
- Roll out short crust pastry and cut out 6 rectangles from each. Place one piece of mozzarella down in the middle of each. Top with cheesesteak mix and another slice of mozzarella. Top with another short crust rectangle and crimp edge with a fork to seal.
- Brush evenly with egg wash. Poke two holes in the middle to let steam escape.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.