- Preheat oven to 220C and grease a large cast iron skillet with oil.
- In a saute pan, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add steak and cook until starting to brown. Add peppers, onions, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. Cook until vegetables have softened and liquid is reduced.
- Take off heat and set aside to cool.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix together mascarpone, cheese and cooled steak mixture.
- Make golf ball sized dough balls from the pizza dough. Flatten each out into a circle. Fill with about 1-2 tbsp of cheese steak filling. Pull up edges and pinch to seal.
- Place filled dough balls in the greased cast iron skillet.
- In a small bowl, mix together butter, garlic and parsley. Brush over top of each ball.
- Bake in the over for 20-25 minutes until golden brown.