Cheesy BBQ Chilli Hot Dogs
What you need
No equipment needed
- Preheat oven to 180°C/360°F.
- Quarter the hot dogs and lay them on a baking sheet.
- Whisk together the BBQ sauce with the butter and pour over then give the whole tray a good mix together.
- Bake for roughly 15 - 20 minutes, until the hot dog bits look really nice and sticky.
- Get the hot dog buns and cut a hole in them running down the length of the bun. Scoop out most of the bun filling and brush with garlic butter.
- Spoon a tablespoon or so of the chilli into each bun followed by around 5 slices of roasted hot dog.
- Top all the buns with the cheese and grill on high for around 5 minutes, until the cheese has completely melted.
- 8 hot dogs
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 8 brioche hot dog buns
- 4 tbsp garlic butter (3 1/2 tbsp melted butter, 2 tbsp chopped parsley, 1 garlic clove, finely diced)
- 1 can/2 cups beef chilli
- 2 cups grated red cheddar/red leicester