1 1/2 cups grated cheddar cheese
10 rashers bacon, chopped and cooked
1 cup shredded cooked chicken
2 tsp pepper
300g pizza dough
1/2 cup garlic butter
Pizza dough, stuffed with chicken, cheese and bacon is what dreams are made of. Filled to the brim so you get a little in every bite!
- Pre-heat oven to 400F (200C). Divide dough into 3, 100g balls.
- In a bowl mix together chicken, cheese, bacon and pepper
- On a floured surface, roll each ball into a tube. Roll to flatten Ito a long strip about 8".
- Add mixture down the middle. Bring edges up and pinch to seal well.
- Place three rolls together and pinch to attach and one end. Braid dough to form a plait. Place on a lined tray.
- Brush garlic butter evenly over top.
- Bake in oven for 20-30 minute until golden brown. Cover with foil if it browns too quickly.