Who doesn't love cheesy mashed potatoes? We definitely do. Tuned it into the ever so popular cone phenomenon and stuffed them full of chili con carne. These Cheesy Chili Mash Cones are fun and delicious!
- Mix together mashed potatoes, cheese and season with salt and pepper.
- Wrap each cone in foil to seal. Take mash mixture and wrap around each foil cone to form a mash cone.
- Arrange on a lined tray and freeze for 30 minutes or until set.
- Heat oil to 170ºC.
- Remove the covered ice-cream cone from the mash cones. Bread to coat starting with flour followed by egg then breadcrumbs.
- Fry until golden brown, about 2 minutes.
- Remove and let drain on a wire rack.
- Fill each cone with chilli and top with sour cream and chopped parsley