- 400g puff pastry (rolled into a circle)
- 400g mozzarella
- Handful tomatoes (sliced)
- 100g spinach (wilted preferable)
- 4 slices (150g) parma ham or other cured ham
- Handful basil
- 50g grated parmesan
- 1 egg (beaten and used for egg wash)
- Oil and vinegar to serve
What You’ll Need:
How You Make It:
- Lay your puff on a sheet of baking paper. Make 4 cuts with a pizza cutter in the centre of the pastry- this will create a star shape that will give you 8 triangles of dough to fold outwards towards the edge.
- Lay down some mozzarella, leaving a decent circle of dough in the middle untouched (where your slits are). Add layers of tomato, spinach, cured ham, basil and parmesan on top of this. Grab one of the triangles from the centre and overlap it with the corresponding outside edge of the pizza. Continue until you have completed the pizza.
- Egg wash your ring.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 190ºC/375ºF .
- Serve with oil and vinegar.